Secureworks® Technology Alliance Partner Program
The Secureworks Technology Alliance Partner Program is designed to bring powerful, integrated security solutions to market. Leveraging Secureworks cloud-native SaaS Taegis™ platform with endpoint, network and cloud data from our strategic technology partners, we deliver solutions that help solve customer security challenges and provide maximum benefit.Apply Now
Why Partner with Secureworks?
Team Up with the Experts
Secureworks Taegis security analytics platform is built on 22 years of real-world threat intelligence and research.Download Brochure
Expand Your Reach
Through Secureworks Global Partner Program ecosystem and our channel sales and marketing tools.Apply Now
- Access to Software Development Tools (API, SDK)
- Access to Sandbox/Demo Environment
- Access to Engineering Resources
- Ability to Provide Training on Technology Partner Solutions to Secureworks SE Teams
Optional Marketing Benefits
- Secureworks Logo Usage & Website Inclusion
- Basic Collateral Development
- Joint Go to Market Business Planning & Activities
Optional Sales Benefits
- Ability to Co-sell Joint Solutions
- Supports Land/Expand/Upsell Model For Selling to New and Existing Customers of Each Company
Identify potential threats to cloud infrastructure and data in the same way as on-premises infrastructure and services.
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions record activity on the endpoint, with a goal of identifying possible security issues.
- VMware Carbon Black
Derive superior network evidence to help SecOps teams hunt and respond even faster.
- HPE Aruba
- Check Point
- Palo Alto Networks
- Dell Sonicwall
- Broadcom / Symantec
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Secureworks Taegis™ leverages data from multiple AWS solutions so you can move to the cloud with confidence.Learn More
How to Join the Program
1. Fill out the inquiry form on Secureworks.com
2. Once the application is received, it will be reviewed. If approved, the Partner will be contacted for further engagement.
- *Secureworks reserves the right to decline an application to enroll in the Technology Alliances Program at Secureworks’ sole and absolute discretion.