Mirza Baig – Senior Product Manager, XDR
Michael Rosen – Director, Technical Marketing
Rafe Pilling – Senior Security Researcher, Counter Threat Unit
Recorded: June 23, 2021
Duration: 1 hour
What you'll learn:
- MITRE basics – a common language for InfoSec
- How Secureworks maps adversarial tactics to MITRE to cover over 90% of MITRE ATT&CK TTPs
- The methods and motivations of the adversarial mind
- How Taegis™ XDR has the power to detect and respond to advanced threats
- Answers to questions that our speakers received during the live webinar
Listen to our Secureworks® Counter Threat Unit™ researchers as they bring MITRE ATT&CK to life through practical ransomware examples. You'll see how an open Extended Detection and Response (XDR) platform handles real-world adversarial tools and attack techniques with rapid threat detections and countermeasures. You'll also learn how to use the MITRE enterprise framework to choose security controls that provide comprehensive attack surface coverage.
The presentation includes tactic and technique mappings that you can model on your own using the Taegis XDR Adversary Software Coverage (ASC) web tool along with special insights into the adversary thought process from the Secureworks Counter Threat Unit.